The Panel Addition is a small module used to connect the Luna, Mars, and Terre series TIS interface panels with extra functions. This is a dry input interface used to monitor 3rd-party devices ranging from mechanical rocker switches to relays as and PIR or smoke detector interfacing.
- Connects any 3rd party (NC/NO) sensors to TIS network
- Converts traditional light switches to smart ones
- Monitors home security system
- External infrared emitter to control split AC
- Attached to Mars, Luna, Terre & other TIS panels.
- Works with TIS-BUS protocol
- 2 digital inputs for automation & security use
- Used for turning ON/OFF or scene creation if used for lighting